This architectural practice is seeking to appoint a qualified architect as a Project Leader for many residential/mixed use projects. This is a key position within our team, and the successful candidate would be joining the office at a senior level.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and levels of experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience post RIBA Part III
- Excellent designer in the large high end residential and heritage sector
- The candidate will have proven practical experience in delivering residential work in the UK
- As a team leader, being a highly effective communicator and organiser is essential to drive projects forward and meet deadlines
- Confidence with taking a client/contractor fronting role
- Excellent managerial and liaising abilities needed to oversee the running of projects and coordinate with all the other stakeholders involved
- Experience of contract administration
- Thorough technical understanding
- Knowledge and use of AutoCAD and Revit is essential
If this sounds like you, apply now! If you would like to discuss this is in more detail or discuss similar roles please call 0203 680 0640
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.