Channel Marketing Executive
Due to continued growth, my client is looking for a Channel Marketing Executive with previous experience in the Amazon retail business. A strong understanding of the Amazon Retail business is required, with some knowledge of the Amazon Marketplace too.
Ideally from a brand background, having delivered new product launches and campaigns across the Amazon.co.uk platform.
- Collaboratively working with the Account Manager to develop new product ranges
- Executing new product launches on Amazon.co.uk - including new product photography & full marketing strategies for each range
- Delivering new and exciting content for all online products - including A+ pages - briefing of artwork to our creative agency
- Working in conjunction with the Account Manager to develop a monthly promotional plan across key lines
- Planning and implementation of advertising plans on a monthly basis, across AMS and AMG
- Implementation of the data optimisation report on a fortnightly basis
- Analysis and reporting of all advertising campaigns on a daily basis to the Marketing Manager and Account Manager
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager to manage the Amazon advertising budget
- Administration of the Amazon customer reviews
- Utilisation of Amazon Vine to increase product reviews
- Reporting on competitors promotions, advertising & content on a weekly basis
- Good communication skills are key, to develop a strong working relationship with the Amazon team.
- Ability to use Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator would be ideal
- Creatively minded with inventive ideas on digital shopping journeys
- Basic understanding of finance & excel
- Previous consumer brand experience
Apply for Channel Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly