Digital Media Planner
TravelTech is on the rise, that's why our client is looking for a Digital Media Planner experienced in Project Management to join their ranks and contribute to their success. Your role will be to create and draft diverse campaign proposals and bridge the gap between sales and creative.
DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Using CRM platforms to manage campaign requests.
- Developing internal process documentation alongside the Operations Manager.
- Monotoring and analyzing campaign performance to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work directly with advertisers/media designers to collect creative assets, troubleshoot technical issues and correctly implement campaigns.
- Provide sales with proposal presentations of campaigns containing IO and supportive information.
- Liaise with billing and corrections teams as necessary to ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
IDEAL DIGITAL MEDIA PLANNER WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of BA/BS level education.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and digital advertising products.
- Prior experience in the travel industry, Salesforce and order management skills is desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply for Digital Media Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly