Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager @ Big Rock
Big Rock is fast becoming one of London’s most progressive performance marketing agencies working for some of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses in the UK; from scale-up Fintechs like ClearScore (who recently exited for £275m after just two years) to well established global brands like Direct Line and Aon, all looking to invest in accelerated digital performance.
Ever since Big Rock was founded back in 2011, they’ve challenged traditional approaches, putting design and innovation at the core of their model, led by their award winning in-house creative production studio (www.pebblestudios.co.uk).
Developments in technology and data science have allowed Big Rock to pair their creative finesse with an analytical approach, aimed at guaranteeing increasing revenues for their clients.
Big Rock are now on the hunt for a Social Media Management to join their brilliant team and help them deliver data-driven, content powered and ROI focused campaigns for their growing list of clients.
Although still relatively young, Big Rock have built an enviable roster including established brands like Vodafone and Fidelity through to pioneering scale-ups in the payments and ‘Internet of Things’ space.
As a Social Media Manager at Big Rock you’ll be primarily working on one of their largest accounts as well as supporting on other campaigns and projects, and occasional new business pitches. It’s an all-encompassing role including everything from content strategy and planning to promotion and targeting.
- Posting and scheduling social media posts and promotions, primarily on Facebook
- Content strategy and planning including themes and objectives
- Copywriting and content creation, both short form social media posts and longer form blog content
- Sourcing and curating content from stock libraries and occasionally working with designers to create bespoke assets
- Paid social strategy including budgeting, targeting and implementation
Essential skills and experience
You must have:
- Managed social media platforms (content and copywriting only), including Facebook
- Developed social media strategies including building content pillars and strategically developing content in line with objectives
- Written long-form content including blog posts
- Experience sourcing assets both photo and video from stock portfolios and databases, and curating and reposting UGC
- Set targeting for posts and pages, and edited and optimised on an ongoing basis to improve ROI and hit business goals
Desirable skills and experience
Ideally you have:
- Experience working with professional services clients
- Experience working with B2B companies who rely on lead generation
- The ability to edit assets using Photoshop and similar
Culture is hugely important to Big Rock and there are no big egos there, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. The business are a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions and training programs, not to mention a few beers and group activities for regular teambuilding. Having Pebble Studios in-house also means there’s never a shortage of interesting creative talks and brainstorms.
Ultimately, the company are looking for people who are as passionate as they are about creating a leading agency within this ever-changing space.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click apply now.