Digital Designer @ Big Rock & Pebble Studios
Big Rock is fast becoming one of London’s most progressive performance marketing agencies. The company work with some of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses in the UK from scale-up Fintechs like Clearscore (who recently exited for £275m after just two years) to well established global brands like Direct Line and Aon, all looking to invest in accelerated digital performance. Ever since they were founded back in 2011, Big Rock have challenged traditional approaches, putting design and innovation at the core of our model, led by our award winning in-house creative production studio (www.pebblestudios.co.uk).
Big Rock are now on the hunt for a Digital Designer to join our brilliant team and help deliver amazing digital experiences for their clients.
Within this unique opportunity, you will have the chance to work across a wide range of projects from high-end web builds to animation wireframes and VR apps.
As our Digital Designer, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creative concepting - taking a brief and developing a creative direction for a microsite, website, or mobile app
- Wireframing for digital projects - bringing creative concepts to life as visualisations
- Producing designs in Sketch/Photoshop/Illustrator and iterating to pixel-perfect final delivery
- UX/UI design and development
- Designing standalone assets for web properties e.g. diagrams, flows, ideally (as a bonus) animations and illustrations
- Presenting ideas and design treatments, both internally to colleagues and externally to clients.
- Assisting with the development, preparation and delivery of creative proposals and pitches, designing a range of outputs from video style frames and web mock-ups to DOOH and social assets.
- Strong organizational skills, most importantly a methodical workflow from concept through to delivery.
- Excellent eye for detail and implementing brand safe visual identities.
- Brand design - including logos and visual language.
- A keen interest and experience in data visualisation.
- Proven work experience in a similar role for established and respected agencies.
- Portfolio of high quality design projects.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools, and up-to-date knowledge of design software (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision, Adobe suites, Sketch).
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills.
- Experience in coding as well as motion graphics would be an advantage.
Culture is hugely important to Big Rock and there are no big egos there, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. The team are a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions and training programs, not to mention a few beers and group activities for regular teambuilding. Having Pebble Studios in-house also means there’s never a shortage of interesting creative talks and brainstorms.
Ultimately, they're looking for people who are as passionate as the company are about creating a leading agency within this ever-changing space.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click Apply Now.