SEO Account Manager
Our client one of Manchester's most recognised digital agency's is looking to add an SEO Account Manager to their well established team. Utilising expertise in technical on-page SEO, this opportunity offers a unique chance for the successful candidate to work across a number of blue chip clients across retail and eCommerce.
You'll be joining a highly skilled team working on exciting, fast paced projects from day one. Learning from some of the best in the industry the SEO Account Manager role will entail:
- Delivering SEO projects with specific focus on on-site and technical audits.
- Tracking key clients' KPIs and producing reports to inform them of SEO performance and areas for improvements.
- Utilising skills in MOZ, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc to ensure consistent, accurate results for key clients.
- Working with some of the agency's biggest clients whilst upholding the reputation of delivering excellence throughout all SEO projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an agency who have a reputable Search Marketing function with a proven track record in developing their employees. To be a success in this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Sound knowledge of SEO tools such as MOZ, SEMRush, Ahrefs etc
- Proven experiences in conducting on-site and technical audits using a range of SEO tools with the ability to articulate findings to clients effectively.
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics with an ability to translate technical outcomes to those from a non-tech background.
- Strong communication and written skills with a desire to deliver continued excellence to a variety of clients.
For more information about this brilliant opportunity please forward your CV ASAP!