Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- The role of the Senior Digital Marketing Executive is to help create awareness of the business and help people to make decisions to use their service over others that may be available.
- Digital channels include but are not exclusive to: PPC, Online Display Advertising, Paid Social and SEO.
- Day to day responsibility for media optimisation and reporting including working with media SEO and creative agency.
- Review PPC copy and assets to ensure that they follow best practice and are on-brand
- Own test and learn strategy and share findings
- Work closely with Brand and Research to ensure all digital messaging is on brand
- Support budget and PO requirements
You will come to the table with:
- +2 years' experience in ecommerce and driving revenue via paid media
- +2 years working in a competitive and highly pressured B2C environment ideally within travel
- Hands on experience of increasing ecommerce revenue
- Highly commercial and performance driven High level of confidence using GA
- Website analytics and media reporting tools such as Double Click
- Strong organisational skills and ability to brief agencies and departments outside of Marketing
- Presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively with colleagues
- Working with many different stake holders
Apply for Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly