Competitive salary + bonus
Location: Hampshire / Job Ref: TL884781
A leading global player in the housewares sector, our client boasts an exciting and premium positioned portfolio of brands all aiming to inspire their many foodie customers! In the UK and US, brands are sold within almost every major retailer; the brands also have a significant international presence competing in over 40 markets. We are now looking for a Brand Manager with solid consumer marketing experience in branded goods, and a genuine interest in food and cooking.
Key role accountabilities
- Develop impactful POS material and shopper marketing initiatives.
- Develop compelling launch materials, video and photographic content and sell-in packs for new products.
- Arrange and manage brand photo and video shoots.
- Develop Launch Packs for the global new product launches.
- Support the development and implementation of digital assets.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of digital content and copy for brand and customer websites, and execution of social media plans.
- Development of global trade and consumer marketing communications collateral.
- Responsible for the project management of Trade Shows.
- Analyse and monitor effectiveness of marketing activities.
- c.3 years trade and consumer marketing experience in branded goods.
- Experience of working across multi-channel communications platforms. Exposure to digital marketing desirable.
- Experience working with third party design agencies.
- Proven project management skills; any trade show experience would be an advantage.
- Ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial business, ability to focus and work under pressure.
- Must be numerate and have excellent copy writing skills.
- An interest in food and cooking.
To apply or for more information, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org