Artworker | Professional Services | Bristol
6 days left
- Full Time
Artworker | up to £25K + benefits + flexible work | Bristol
Our client is one of the world's largest professional services firm. The whole organisation operates across 135 countries with over 50,000 staff and a turnover of circa £4 billions.
They are now looking for an Artworker to joint their new creative services team in Bristol.
You will support them on a broad range of projects: bids, events material, social and digital assets, presentations, animations and video.
- Monitor the proofing process and completing artwork amends
- Create artwork for social assets across Twitter and LinkedIn
- Repurpose designs for use across a range of outputs
- Carry out image searches, tagging and uploading these to their brand management system
- Liaise with their internal print team and external printers
- Flexible in approach to help the team delivery any priority or fast turnaround projects
- Liaise directly with internal clients on requirements or areas that need clarification
Skills & Experience:
- Advanced Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop)
- Great PowerPoint skills
- Effective communication skills and confidence in liaising with stakeholder of all levels
- High level of attention to detail
- Agile in approach to balance competing deadlines
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Artworker | Professional Services | Bristol
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly