bluedog specialises in healthcare and pharmaceutical communications design. We've been going for more than 20 years and pride ourselves on consistently delivering excellent, innovative and engaging design to a wide portfolio of clients.
We are now looking for a talented, enthusiastic designer to join our team in Shoreditch.
The role will be varied, which means we are looking for someone comfortable working across print and digital projects. You'll need to be a confident communicator as we ask all of our staff to work face-to-face with clients. Often you'll be asked to see projects through from pitch to delivery, being involved at every stage along the way, so someone with an eye for detail and the ability to interpret clients needs instinctively is also important.
Let's be honest, we're just looking for someone good who will fit into a tight knit team and wants to build a career and evolve within our growing studio. We love what we do here, and enjoy coming in to work every day. If you think that sounds like something you're interested in, get in touch.
- You must be good!
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a studio environment
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and understanding of the printing process
- A flexible working attitude, someone who is willing to go the extra mile to contribute to great teamwork
- A flexible working attitude
- Hard working
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Pro-active and able to show initiate/ideas to constantly improve
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Experience working in PPT
- Experience working in motion graphics
- Experience of/familiarity with the healthcare/pharmaceutical industries
- Annual leave of 25 days excluding bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Private healthcare scheme
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.