Product Designer / Furniture Designer
4 days left
- Full Time
This company is a leading manufacturer of high quality bespoke joinery offering total project management from initial site survey through to installation and are a fast growing company with a high level of repeat clients and new customers joining their portfolio continuously.
They are currently seeking a Technical Designer still at the early stages of their career to grow and develop within their team. You will be working with the technical design team taking concept designs and turning them into ready-to-manufacture technical drawings for the in-house joinery workshop. It involves working with a comprehensive range of materials and designs for high-end companies throughout the capital.
Objectives and requirements:
- Producing complete and checked technical drawings using Solid Edge 3D design software
- Manufacturing and pre-installation construction takes place in-house, so good communication is required to resolve any potential design and material issues
- Take offs for CNC milling and other outsourced material production is part of the role from the CAD drawings, so accuracy is vital
- Liaising with joiners so at least some experience with manufacturing and furniture / joinery is needed
- Participating in company and departmental discussions about improvements and innovation so a genuine interest in the marketplace and a keenness to take part would be expected
Competitive remuneration and 22 days holiday minimum (increasing by 1 day every 2 years to a maximum of 25 days). Lunch is provided by the company and there is parking space on the premises.
Apply for Product Designer / Furniture Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly