Junior to Middleweight Workplace Designer
4 days left
- Full Time
An innovative and collaborative practice in east London, with an integrated approach to architecture, interiors and art are looking for a junior interior designer to join their growing team.
- Design research, developing initial concepts.
- Creating presentation packages.
- Sourcing FF&E and creating / managing schedules.
- Producing full design documentation packages.
- Assisting with site meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Relevant degree in interior design / architecture.
- Proven project experience in workplace commercial interiors.
- Strong conceptual design skills and aesthetic.
- Team player.
- Strong proficiency in AutoCAD is essential, Revit advantageous.
- Knowledge of SketchUp and Adobe Suite.
- Ability to produce hand-sketching.
This is a fantastic opportunity to create beautiful buildings and inspirational interiors that enable people to live, work and play better. Please include CV and portfolio with your application.
Apply for Junior to Middleweight Workplace Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly