Middleweight Residential Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
A well-known boutique interior design studio in west London is looking for a middle-weight designer to work across thoughtful residential and commercial projects.
- Developing design concepts.
- Producing rendered plans and elevations.
- Using AutoCAD for drawing production.
- Sourcing and procuring FF&E and compiling schedules.
- Managing supplier relationships.
- Regular project site visits including note-taking and contractor liaison.
Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a leading luxury design studio.
- Proven experience working from concept through to completion.
- Meticulous attention detail.
- Portfolio showcasing creativity and high-end design aesthetic.
- Excellent knowledge in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Photoshop and InDesign.
This an opportunity to add high-profile and notable projects to your portfolio. Looking to interview immediately. Please apply with CV and sample portfolio.
Apply for Middleweight Residential Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly