Nestled in the heart of Soho, this creative hot shop enjoys punching well above its weight in the property and retail sectors, across print, digital and video.
Due to increasing levels of business they are looking for a charismatic, up-beat and self-starting Account Manager to make the role their own. Working initially with the MD, but very quickly taking on the "Face of the Agency" mantle, the successful candidate will
• Manage a portfolio of client accounts
• Build and maintain relationships with clients often through regular face to face contact and meetings
• Arrange meetings with clients and travel to them
• Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests
• Talk to other departments in the organisation in order to facilitate client requests
• Identify new client relationships and make pitches to potential new clients
• Give presentations about their organisation's products or services
• Manage a budget and achieve targets
• Manage a team of account executives and arrange training for them if necessary
• Generate accurate reports on the status of existing accounts and new business
This is a genuine opportunity to grab a role by the scruff of its neck and make your mark. This is the first AM hire, but it will lead very quickly to you recruiting for a junior team-mate.
And why join these guys? It's a friendly and fun environment slap bang in the centre of everything with a chance to build the role you want. Come on, tell us who you are...