Digital Content Editor
4 days left
- Contract Type
Do you have a passion for travel with a proven track record in creating compelling digital copy? Have you got experience in creating content strategies that drive engagement and entertain readers? If so, then this could the role for you!
A global media publishing company are looking for an innovative Digital Travel Content Editor to help develop a compelling multi-platform content strategy for some key brands within the travel industry. You will use data to help evaluate and enhance the value of the content to contribute to the ongoing success of the project, and write or commission copy to the highest standards.
About the role
- Commission, edit and sometimes write travel copy that is persuasive and engaging enough to set consumers on a path to purchase
- Plan and manage the annual content calendar (including creation, production, editing and publishing of content) with the intention of maximising traffic
- Optimise and edit content to meet SEO best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate and present regular reports on website performance and content popularity to inform and improve future activity
- Liaise and communicate effectively with a range of internal colleagues, stakeholders and external suppliers
- Demonstrable background in writing, travel is desirable
- A digital-first journalist who can create multi-platform content in line with an overarching brand purpose and tone of voice
- Knowledge and understanding of technical SEO
- Use Google Analytics to analyse website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Excellent writing and editing skills and a meticulous eye for detail
Apply for Digital Content Editor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly