Junior / Middleweight Retail Interior Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Junior/Middleweight Retail Designer to join a creative top London practice, specialising in Retail and Food and Beverage. The firm commit and pride themselves on promoting sustainable designs. Focusing on strengthening their work ethics and relationships with their employees and consumers making sure they are one step ahead of the fast-changing design led world.
The ideal Junior/Middleweight Retail Designer will have to be immediately available and have gained between 2 to 5 years' experience for the chance to work at this commendable practice.
They will be an excellent all-rounder, being able to multi-task and balance working from strategy to detailing. In addition, the candidate will need to be able to proficiently use Vectorworks, Sketch-up and Adobe CS Suite. You will have the opportunity to develop your career within a commendable firm, as an immediate starter.
Key responsibilities of the Junior/Middleweight Retail Designer:
- Cross sector experience would be great Retail/F&B/Brand Experience.
- Good all-rounder from strategy to detailing.
- Needs to be enthusiastic and proactive.
- Be passionate about what they do and the work they carry out.
- Keen to contribute to studio culture.
- High level of creativity and visualisation.
- A desire to develop yourself and those around you, being a team player.
- An Eye for organisation.
- Have excellent, strong technical skills with excellent detailing.
- Impeccable style and taste.
- Good organisational skills and time management
- Be pro-active, confident and inquisitive when working on projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in conceiving and developing architectural designs.
- Collaborating with the team in delivering highly creative design solutions.
- Sketch-up with v-ray would be advantageous.
Essentials for the Junior/Middleweight Retail Designer:
- Understanding of packages and construction detailing.
- Strong technical skills are essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and time-keeping.
- 2 to 5 years' experience is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Vectorworks.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS suite.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Junior/Middleweight Retail Designer, please contact Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Kindly ensure that BOTH your CV and portfolio are enclosed with your application.
Apply for Junior / Middleweight Retail Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly