Kitchen Sales Designer
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced sales designer to join a fresh, exciting and ambitious kitchen business in Central London. The company prides itself in providing best in class training, which they regard as a prerequisite to building a successful role with them, as well as a highly attractive commission structure and of course the opportunity to thrive as part of a new and exciting venture.
Based at their extensive, inspirational design studio and interactive showroom you will be responsible for the end to end customer experience from initial design concepts, through to completion of sale, for both retail / consumer and commercial / contract clients. Opportunities will be provided via a well-developed and proven data base of quality leads, underpinned by significant and on-going investment in marketing activity.
As a Sales Designer you will be creative with an aptitude for room design, reinforced by enthusiasm, flair and a commitment to customer service. Most important is the ability to identify and interpret clients needs and deliver true kitchen solutions.
Summary of Person / Experience Required:
- Highly personable and a great communicator
- Experience in coordinating the customer journey from conception to sale
- A strong sales background in kitchens, or similar within the interior design / KBB industry
- Strong design ability and design software aptitude
- Self-motivated and a team player