Senior Direct Marketing Executive
2 days left
- Contract Type
Are you an expert campaign manager with experience in planning and delivering targeted direct marketing plans? Would you like to work for one of the world's largest luxury travel businesses?
Your role as senior direct marketing executive will see you implement and develop a direct marketing programme that's in line with the overarching business strategy. You will have a direct involvement in the planning and execution of the targeted marketing campaigns that drive growth.
Engaging with channel managers and global stakeholders are an important facet to this role as you'll and you will be liaising with suppliers and the wider direct marketing team to ensure that all printed material is world class.
- Manage the full campaign lifecycle, from briefing, right through to the print/production, delivery and distribution.
- Have ownership of the test & learn analysis of campaigns, using this to develop insights and implement them in future campaigns
- Work in conjunction with the wider team to ensure campaigns are consistent with other channels
- Manage the relationship with a large portfolio of third party suppliers to deliver new sales aids
- Experience of managing Direct Mail campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, including with external agencies
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
- To think creatively about marketing tasks and generate ideas
Apply for Senior Direct Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly