Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Manager with wonderful writing skills, great campaign delivery and SEO knowledge? Does a role where you are independent and work just with the MD excite you? This opportunity might be for you! You'll be the B2B Marketing Manager for a really lovely agency and be in charge of promoting their brand to businesses that value detailed insight into the “Millennial” mind!
- Content creation, email campaign management and SEO activities
- Driving organic traffic to the agency website
- You'll plan and run marketing programs for Paid and Own channels and attract interest and leads using Hubspot
- The in house research teams will need your support so you'll work with them to create engaging content and collateral
- There are trade shows and exhibitions for you to organise too!
Who are you?
You are an experienced Marketing Manager, able to deliver great copy and content - writing is a passion!
You've got SEO knowledge and can run PPC / Adword campaigns and have really strong B2B experience.
You are an “ideas” person! You love the challenge of being in charge of the marketing and working with the MD to generate great results.
You may be returning to work after a break or looking for the next step up in your career. This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who likes autonomy and seeing results.
Contact me now for more information
If this Marketing Manager role is quite what you are looking for check out our jobs page www.direct-recruitment/job-search