Shhhh, we're working exclusively with some awesome companies at the moment that are looking for Senior UX/UI Designers; don't tell anyone! This is a unicorn find if you've stumbled across this post, don't even tell your pet hamster…
Basically we're helping out a couple of amazing agencies/companies at the start of their journeys into the mainstream tech/branding world and they want someone like you be at the forefront of the UX/UI team. They want you to build a team, help build amazing brands and help users have the best time using their products and experiencing their brands.
There's no annoying hierarchy in these establishments, just decent people who are all working towards the same objective and goals.
So what should you look like on paper?
- 5-6+ years experience at being the best UX/UI designer in the world
- To have experience at coaching and mentoring people that want to be better than you one day
- Able to translate UX/UI effectively and efficiently to stakeholders and company directors
- Can work to tight deadlines and able to exceed expectations whilst under pressure
- A great understanding of UX platforms like Sketch, Balsamiq, Wireframing, Testing and Prototyping etc.
- A passion and hobby for UX/UI design is essential, we want people who live and breath design
- They would love someone who wants to be apart of an amazing journey and really challenge the big players in their industry
If you think you've got what it takes, we'd love you to pop into our Covent Garden offices to say hello and drink our amazing tea and coffee (its literally the best by the way, watch this space Starbucks) then give us a shout.