In-House Junior Designer
3 days left
- Full Time
Working on behalf of an innovative media and events company, I am looking for a Junior Designer to work on branding and event projects. The successful candidate must have a portfolio demonstrating campaign-based solutions and have experience with environmental and/or events design. You must have a minimum of 1 years' commercial experience and a design related degree.
In the vein of an advertising/ experiential campaign you will be creating ideas for their international events and have the ability to bring them to life across a variety of print and digital media. The successful candidate must be able to take their work from the concept stage through to delivery.
A proactive and can-do attitude in bringing your ideas to life is essential. Touch Points include advertising, environmental design, signage & wayfinding, editorial design (magazines, brochureware, leaflets etc.) and digital design for online promotions. Experience with photography and film is beneficial but not essential.
They host and manage a number of events throughout the year in exciting international locations so some travel may be required from time to time. You will be working with fellow creatives in a fun and vibrant environment.
* Generate ideas for content creation across multiple platforms - including digital, print and experiential
* Develop visual concepts across multiple platforms and follow through to execution
* Provide visual examples and inspiration or produce rough sketches to communicate and further visual concepts among the creative team
* The ability to managing multiple projects
Required Experience and Skills
* A minimum of 1 years' commercial experience
* An expert in Adobe CS
* Motion design (After Effects, Premier) skills are advantageous but not essential
* Photography & film experience is also beneficial
Only successful candidates will be contacted
Apply for In-House Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly