Since 1964, Habitat has been challenging the way people style and shop for their homes. An iconic furniture and accessories brand that's going through exciting times: opening two new showrooms in 2018 alongside our existing London flagship stores, extensive website and network of smaller stores throughout the UK.
For over 50 years Habitat has created good design that's useful, distinctive and just a little witty. We recognise that today there are more brands than ever, but we're strong in our conviction that we're true originals.
This role is responsible for providing office-based support to the Habitat B2B Sales Managers in all aspects of new business development, departmental coordination, order processing and fulfilment. A vital role in a growing part of the habitat brand, the role requires the ability to prioritise and manage a wide and varied workload. The ideal candidate will not only have the confidence to speak with senior decision makers but also the acumen to suggest improvements to the business overall.
- Managing telephone and email enquiries from new and existing clients
- Management of client database
- Management of stock records
- Processing a high volume of sales orders
- Coordinate order fulfilment with clients and third-party installers
- Communicating internally important feedback from customers
- Managing after sales
- Liaising with other departments within Habitat
- Corelating data for weekly meetings
- Support sales team at marketing events and trade shows
- Supporting the sales team with general operations to help reach the teams objectives
You will have
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace sales environment
- Ambition, with an interest in improving business practices
- Ability to prioritise and manage a wide and varied workload
- Confident and articulate communication style
- Genuine interest in furniture, interior and design
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with database, ERP or CRM systems [ie Microsoft AX, Fluid4, Coupa]
To apply for this role, please click the Apply button.