Associate Creative Director
The overall purpose of the Associate Creative Director role is to lead and inspire your team to uphold my client's creative vision and reputation and cement them as a fearlessly creative alternative to their UK and Global competitors in the minds of their clients, top creative talent and the wider industry.
You will be:
1. The creative account lead - the first port of call for your clients and project team. The creative decision maker (and where the buck stops) with a deep understanding of your clients' businesses and brands.
2. An inspirational team leader - driving and supporting the development of your team, nurturing, inspiring and pushing them to be the best they can be and achieve their creative potential.
3. The focal point for excellence - always striving for better, responsible for ensuring everything that comes from your accounts is underpinned with fearlessly creative brilliance and executed to the highest standard.
You will report directly to the ECDs who will regularly mentor and coach you to improve the quality of your output and thinking, as well as agreeing your performance objectives and development needs.
- Planning & Organising: The ability to stay professionally organised on a day-to- day basis, with the ability to act independently; organise your own time and activities and capable of balancing the requirements of different parties.
- Communicating: Both written & oral, outwardly & inwardly facing, confident talking about brands, with a voracious appetite for the latest trends.
- Being responsible & accountable: Able to plan projects and lead teams to deliver creative of the highest quality across multiple projects.
- Being courageous: Confident in your decisions and the ability to sell them in a compelling way.
- Professional Substance: Gravitas and strategic capability across all areas of their offering.
You're experienced in:
You will have ultimate creative responsibility for multiple client accounts and must ensure that the work produced on those accounts is executed to the highest standard, delights their clients, builds their reputation and wins awards.
You will lead your design team to ensure they develop the highest quality, fearlessly creative and innovative solutions and always strive for better. This will be done by:
- Bringing alive the creative brief and motivating your team to treat each project as an opportunity for award-winning creative.
- Injecting fresh thinking into the concept or pushing the quality of the output, to always deliver the highest standards for the client.
- Confidently calling for a change of direction or further exploration if required to make the work better.
- Always projecting your credibility and expertise, particularly when presenting design concepts to clients or giving your team feedback.
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the work by using specialist resources and skills and ensuring the wider project team are also pushing fearlessly creative thinking and execution.
- Engaging the ECDs to seek their advice and creative counsel on key work- streams and pitches.