Small-Medium sized boutique design agency is looking for a midweight designer to join their creative team.
Our client mainly focus on branding, editorial (high end), brand comms and data visualisation/info graphics.
This role would suit a conceptual, bold and brave designer, who enjoys working across a variety of clients and industries.
The role will involve:
- Being a key part of the creative team, ensuring the agency stay ahead of the competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and web design.
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process.
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for our clients.
The successful candidate will:
To be considered for the role you will be a proven designer who is obsessed with great creative work. In addition, you will:
- Have a proven track record (minimum of two years) of design in an agency environment.
- Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities.
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Be confident in pitches, articulating views with fully thought through arguments.
- Know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
If interested please send through your CV and folio.