5 days left
- Full Time
Small-Medium sized boutique design agency is looking for a midweight designer to join their creative team.
Our client mainly focus on branding, editorial (high end), brand comms and data visualisation/info graphics.
This role would suit a conceptual, bold and brave designer, who enjoys working across a variety of clients and industries.
The role will involve:
- Being a key part of the creative team, ensuring the agency stay ahead of the competition by pushing the boundaries of both print and web design.
- Collaborating and contributing to the creative process.
- Ensuring that our high quality of creative is upheld, maintaining consistently high standards for our clients.
The successful candidate will:
To be considered for the role you will be a proven designer who is obsessed with great creative work. In addition, you will:
- Have a proven track record (minimum of two years) of design in an agency environment.
- Have exceptional conceptual and creative abilities.
- Understand how to deliver the brand experience across the full range of physical and digital media, and how to translate that delivery into style guidelines.
- Have excellent written and spoken English.
- Be confident in pitches, articulating views with fully thought through arguments.
- Know your way around the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
If interested please send through your CV and folio.
Apply for Midweight Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly