Digital Marketing Executive
Better Placed are recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive role with a B2B tech business in Leeds. As a result of a successful organic growth and acquisition strategy, there is a new role available for a Digital Marketing Executive, reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager.
Key areas of the role will be to manage the PPC and SEO campaigns so a background in digital from either an agency or client-side position will be essential. You will also take responsibility for the performance of the website, analysing conversion rates and ensuring that it is the best possible "shop window".
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with the Digital Marketing Manager to implement the digital strategy.
- Take responsibility for managing digital outputs, including PPC, website management, email, social media management and SEO.
- Undertake project management for digital plans and manage external agencies including PR, SEO, PPC, email and website development agencies.
- Creating content across all channels including web, press releases, social media and email.
- Analysing and reporting on all digital traffic and making suggestions for improvements in future campaigns.
- Ensuring the CRM system is utilised to run reports and data is utilised effectively.
- A rounded digital marketing background from either an agency or client-side business.
- PPC/SEO experience, not necessarily hands on as you will have digital marketing agency support.
- Commercially minded, with a focus on ROI and understanding how to measure digital campaigns.
- Email marketing experience, particularly on the measurement of email campaigns.
- A proactive mindset and willingness to help out with the wider business as and when required.
If you are currently a Marketing Executive/Digital Marketing Executive or a Digital AM looking for a step up in overall responsibility in a fast growing business, this is an ideal role for you!
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.