Vice President, Communications

2 days left

Location
England,London
Salary
Negotiable
Posted
22 October 2018
Closes
19 November 2018
Ref
3455802
Contact
Aniqa Islam
Job Function
PR/Publicity
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Excellent Vice President, Communications role working for a leading financial services firm.

Your new company
This organisation is multinational financial services firm, its principal business is to process payments between the banks of merchants and the card issuing banks who use their service to make purchases. They are now looking to grown their London- Canary Wharf office.

Your new role
You will be working in the global communications teams, with no direct reports, as a Vice President of Communications. You will report directly to the SVP, External Communications at the company's Purchase, NY headquarters. Your role will involve 70% external communications, supporting the companys effort in delivering world-class payment and security solutions. The other 30% will be internal communications, serving as the key point of contact between global and regional communications initiatives across the business.

What you'll need to succeed
You will have had significant in a communications role, with in-depth knowledge of the key elements associated with internal communications and external. You will also have experience in developing and implementing related activities, including excellent written skills. You will also demonstrate a track record of high-profile media relationships and placements.

What you'll get in return
You will be paid a salary up to £100,000 plus full competitive remuneration package including a discretionary-related bonus. There is an excellent opportunity to grow your own skills and developing a rewarding career in this organisation.

What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.

Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the T&C's, Privacy Policy and Disclaimers which can be found at hays.co.uk

Apply for Vice President, Communications

Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly

Apply

Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your CV must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .rtf, and no bigger than 8MB


Upload from your computer

Or import from cloud storage

Your Portfolio must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, .txt, .rtf, and no bigger than 8MB


4000 characters left

Marketing Communication

We'd love to send you information about Jobs and Services from Marketing, Advertising & Design Jobs by email.

All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.


When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named recruiter, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on Marketing, Advertising & Design Jobs you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please email us.

Similar jobs

More searches like this

Similar jobs