Associate Creative Lead
Our client is a world leader in experience design and spatial storytelling who have created transformative brand destinations, experience spaces and cultural attractions for collaborators all over the world.
Spread across 3 offices in Dubai, Cologne and Berlin our client is on the lookout for an Associate Creative Lead to join their Dubai team.
Reporting to the Executive Creative Director based in Cologne, the role of Associate Creative Lead is a key position within a highly creative and collaborative environment, with a primary focus on driving creativity from concept to execution, generating fresh ideas that ensure the final creative product aligns purposefully with the strategy of the brief and the artistic spirit of the agency.
The ACL must show a natural ability to understand and develop, often complex ideas, into a powerful creative narrative designed to communicate and inspire stakeholders.
Key areas of responsibility
- Creative Pitch
- Understand all aspects of the client brief through RFP, meetings etc.
- Work and plan according to timelines, reviews and milestones set for the project
- Take the initiative, requesting essential information where missing
- Develop the conceptual strategy in line with the aims of the project brief
- Use innovative thinking and methods
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate design thinking and rationale
- Set out the presentation structure
- Transform conceptual strategy into clearly defined content deliverables
- Assign tasks and deliverables to team members
- Create the best artistic treatment designed to communicate the concept
- Show a solid understanding of the principles of design
- Solve problems using design intelligence
- Demonstrate a knowledge of contextual awareness
- Show attention to detail
- Select the best approach for purpose
- Compile the final creative pitch proposal
- Be prepared to deliver the final pitch to the client
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior members of the design team
- Manage time and delegate tasks efficiently
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Confident, personable and likeable
- Direct and focused
- Taking the initiative
- Committed to getting the job done on time
- Ability to work in an international environment and an understanding and sensitivity towards cultural differences
- Up to date with the latest trends and market developments
- 5+ years prior experience as a senior designer or art director in a creative agency
- A portfolio will be required
- Ability to team with content and media teams, generating ideas to present to the client
- creation, development or review, coordinating daily schedules from progress to completion of jobs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Expert knowledge in Adobe CC, (Video and motion graphics applications), InDesign, Keynote, and PowerPoint
- Highly creative with energy, drive and enthusiasm
- A strategic thinker