Our client established in 1990 as a print management company, and have progressed to become a Marketing Services Provider offering graphic design, comprehensive print management, direct mail, corporate gifts and branded merchandise. They facilitate online ordering from our web-to-print service. they operate ethically, have an excellent reputation within the industry and treat our staff, customers and suppliers with respect.
About this opportunity
This is an opportunity for you to contribute to our clients further expansion into Marketing Services. You will sell the full portfolio of our clients products and services - resulting in high commission earnings for the successful candidate.
You will have a demonstrable background in B2B sales (min. 2 years) and have a desire to succeed in our sector. You are confident in making appointments with potential customers to present our products and services. Your excellent manner on the phone, combined with your engaging personality, enable you to build rapport quickly. You have the ability to identify opportunities and possess the skills to develop them profitably.
Key Areas of Responsibility
Customer Focused and Results Oriented
• Specifically to sell:
• Graphic design for print
• Digital and litho print
• Direct mail & fulfilment
• Large format graphics & Point of Sale
• Branded merchandise & corporate gifts
• Promotional packaging
• To grow business from newly opened accounts.
• To work with the Account Management team to ensure repeat business from existing accounts.
• Through a professional and proactive approach, develop a customer base.
• Define ideal customer profile then research contact and other relevant details and enter on MIS.
• Arrange appointments to present our services to appropriate contacts (normally Marketing Directors).
• Establish and build strong business relationships with relevant personnel.
• Identify needs, prepare, submit and actively follow up all proposals with objective of closing on all submissions.
• Respond to and handle customers' telephone queries
Administration and Organisation
Maintain an efficient and effective system in all administration-related requirements which include:
• Efficient organization of customer records and correspondence.
• Drawing up of job/print specifications to email to suppliers for estimating.
• Submission of estimates to customers in a timely and professional manner.
• Timely and appropriate follow up.
• Processing of orders.
• Account handling; cross-selling; up-selling.
Marketing and Business Development
To take a proactive approach to marketing and developing the business through:
• Identifying ways of growing the business from existing and new accounts.
• Assist run exhibitions when required including manning of stands.
• Being aware of competitor activity.
• Assistance with the production of marketing campaigns where appropriate.
• Attend networking events
A good team player who encourages and supports others to achieve company goals.
• Participate within the company structure as a flexible team worker.
• Build and use a network of relationships across the organization and the industry.
• Collaborate with colleagues to achieve company's goals.
Pride in appearance.
• Ensure personal presentation is of a high standard, appropriate to business style and company image.
• Ensure that all materials sent to customers are prepared to the highest standard, free from errors and approved by the relevant person.
This job description is not exhaustive and this role can be developed in time
Please apply with your up to date CV