Senior Technical Designer
How would you like to be part of an award winning design and build company with offices expanding across the country and a client base that is envied, whilst remaining in the leafy suburbs of Surrey? This fantastic and ever expanding company are seeking a well- rounded, talented Senior Technical Designer with proficient experience in commercial interior fit-out schemes to join their Guildford office. The company is relied upon by its clients to create bespoke and sustainable workspaces. The company is experiencing a period of fast growth, and their high-class client base is still extensive. They work hard to maintain a high quality service, and to ensure that their people are always learning and never settling for anything less than excellence, all rewarded with annual benefits.
Working within your team you will:
- Lead the design process from initial research through to completion.
- Support the construction team on site and deal with contractor and client queries.
- CAD/Revit technical output from project stage one through to completion.
- Prepare and coordinate production and construction package information.
You will be required to:
- Be experienced in commercial interior fit-out projects.
- Be fluent in Auto-CAD and experienced in Revit.
- Have a high level of technical talent and attention to detail.
- Have the ability to solve problems.
- Work under pressure to succinct deadlines.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a working knowledge of UK building regulations, systems and methods of construction.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.