Are you interested in working with a newly formed team on a hugely innovative product? Do you really know your biddable and have experience as a media planner and buyer or DSP-side in activation?
You are an experienced biddable and display specialist or a media planner buyer, who has closely worked with programmatic, biddable and display teams in the past. You have an excellent knowledge of several market-leading DSPs and Ad Servers. You can plan, traffic, implement and optimise paid media campaigns to the highest standard.
Additional preferred skills:
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Self-starter, with good initiative and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Paid social management experience is preferred.
- Hands on knowledge of industry leading independent DCO providers.
- Hands-on ad ops experience.
- DSP-side experience is hugely beneficial
About the role
This is a fast-moving brand new role where you will need to get your hands dirty and get things moving quickly. You will be trafficking direct campaigns yourself as well as managing agencies, checking media plans and managing day-to-day interfaces between multiple stakeholders. You will also be doing some of the analysis and reporting of campaigns, both yours and those run by the agency.
About the client
This large blue-chip, matrix organisation is changing the way their consumers behave. They are doing some groundbreaking work for a healthier future.