Digital Engagement Manager - Global Beauty Company
Our client is a Global Beauty company who are looking for a Digital Engagement Manager to join at one of the more transformative times in the history of the business.
This exciting new role will be working with the Global Head of Digital and will be responsible for driving the number of beneficiaries they support through the implementation of digital activities across a range of digital channels.
The successful candidate should have the following experience;
· Proven experience in digital marketing and user engagement
· Proven experience of delivering digital campaigns
· Strong copywriting skills and expertise in content production
· Strong experience Insights, CRM and how to optimise data
· Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
· Passion and enthusiasm for digital and pushing the boundaries
What we need from you:
- Fantastic working knowledge of marketing analytics, digital analytics, media analytics and sales/EPOS/panel data
- Haircare/beauty/personal care experience in the UK market. 2-4 years’ experience is ideal.
- Advanced capabilities with Excel, reporting analysis and visualisation software (e.g. Tableau, Adobe Analytics)
- Experience measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns such as: natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display & social