A leading, forward thinking multi-disciplinary consultancy is currently looking for a Lead Architect to join their Birmingham office!
As a company, being socially responsible is integral to everything they do. They aim to make a positive difference to the communities they operate within and seek ways to assist them.
They prioritise the hiring and development of local people and work with local supply chains wherever they can. They are completely committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment by conserving resources, reducing waste and emissions, preventing environmental pollution and we work with our customers to provide the best environmental solutions.
- To run a small Architectural team in a multi-disciplinary environment
- To undertake regional marketing, secure work and develop market presence
- To take responsibility for all projects within the office and deliver to quality, time and budget parameters
- To report to the Head of Architecture in London
- To deliver a continuous improvement ethos and work within a larger Architectural team from other UK offices
- Maintain regular and successful contact with clients
- Obtain and allocate work to Architectural staff within the office
- Monitor and review staff performance
- Ensure staff training needs are met
- Keep staff informed of progress against group objectives
- Review Client generated appointments, contract and collateral warranties
- Maintain excellent relations with other groups
- Qualified Architect with a minimum of 10 years post qualification experience
- A knowledge of the Residential Sector
- Good design abilities
- All work is completed in BIM on a REVIT platform and working knowledge of BIM is required
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and management skills working within a small multi-disciplinary office and large multi-disciplinary company.
In addition to essential knowledge of the Residential sector, it is desirable to have knowledge is some of the other sectors the Architectural team work in which include:
Adobe Indesign, Adobe Photoshop and NBS Create are core programmes within the office and knowledge of these is desirable.
If this sounds like you, apply now! To discuss in more detail or to discuss similar roles, call 0203 680 0640.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.