Creative Artworker | DTP and PPT | Creative agency
Creative Artworker | £competitive + benefits | London
We're looking for a talented Creative Artworker to join the NU Creative team. Working alongside Designers, Developers and our Studio Manager, the successful applicant will work in a fast paced and fun studio with a great bunch of talented people. They will develop a variety of materials from marketing collateral to large documents such as pitch documents, white papers and reports using templates and brand guidelines. This is a varied role working with lots of different clients across the professional services, not-for-profit and pharmaceutical sectors (among others).
- Developing documents either from templates or client brand guidelines using Word, PPT or the Adobe Creative Suite
- Working on proposals, reports, presentations and branded marketing collateral that are innovative and professional
- Involved in the production process from the start through to delivery
- Continue to build on client relationships by offering outstanding customer services
- Working directly with the clients to deliver documents on time, on brand and on budget
- Working with the Studio Manager and fellow Document Production specialists to complete projects within deadline and with a high level of accuracy
Key skills and experience
- Extensive DTP experience
- Possess excellent MS Office suite skills (PPT and Word essential)
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experience of creative copy layout and designing graphics
- Have an acute eye for detail and believe in consistently delivering high quality documents and exceeding client expectations
- Confident in working with professionals of all levels
- Experienced in creating documents using templates or brand guidelines
- Able to take briefs directly from clients or the Creative Director and manage the production process from start to finish
- Build solid client relationships
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy
- Be numerate and comfortable dealing with data
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and client-focused
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.