Digital Marketing Manager
EMEA Digital Marketing Manager - Content & eCommerce
£60k-£70k + excellent package
Location: Home Counties / Job ref: TL884790
This superb digital marketing position with a multinational consumer goods giant, is a newly created position requiring true thought leadership and digital expertise, specifically in content creation and ecommerce across a category of brands. Our client is looking for someone to completely own their specialism and drive the company's responsiveness and competitiveness.
The EMEA Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for strengthening the category need states ecosystem of content excellence and connections in a digital world. In particular, this role will be accountable for:
- Overseeing the EMEA brand communications and connections planning process.
- Working closely with key markets to drive an Integrated Marketing Communications plan.
- Developing content strategies that allow for personal interactions every day.
- Ensuring excellence in organic and paid search.
- Shaping social and influencer marketing for relevant audience segments.
- Developing robust brand content strategies and maps where brand purpose is brought to life and core equity messages cut through within media sufficiency guidelines. Co-create and co-develop content maps with key markets.
- Ensure strongest in-scope deliverables from J3, Google, Facebook, Amazon media.
- Content development excellence.
- Working with eCommerce regional teams to drive strong eCommerce growth for the category from SCANR excellence, to new partnerships, to product delivery.
- Development of a data strategy and a data driven audience segmentation framework.
Key qualifications and requirements:
- 5 years+ experience in digital communications and media, agency or client side.
- Relevant experience gained working in beauty or as a minimum, a demonstrable passion and interest in beauty.
- Strong mathematical, analytical and process management abilities.
- A detailed, bottom-up delivery-focus mindset with strong project management skills.
- Subject matter expertise in digital and social marketing, media KPIs and ad tech.
- Track record of consumer-centric thinking.
- Strong ability to interact effectively with, and influence, very senior business stakeholders.
- Able to anticipate/proactively manage the needs of cross-functional constituents in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- An insatiable intellectual curiosity
- Experience/previous exposure to eCommerce is desired.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org