Integrated Midweight Designer
Truffle are on the hunt for a fabulously creative Designer for a lovely agency we work with based in Holborn.
Being a 360 communications agency means they can provide the full complement of services to their growing client base, including: PR/marketing, branding, design, advertising and communications.
Their ECD is a fabulous lady who Truffle rate highly, she has a fabulous background from across the globe within creative advertising. She is very inspirational and totally down to earth too - a big selling point for the agency.
The role in a nutshell:
- The primary function of the Designer is to help create beautifully crafted, useful, informative, compelling, intuitive visual experiences - across a wide range of projects and channels.
- You'll be skilled in using the Adobe CC Suite.
- You have a passion for design; you're pro-active and are looking to grow within a multi-disciplinary team with in-house capabilities across art, copy, digital and design.
- Your passion for design is infectiously obvious. When you see something visually brilliant - say a GIF, an illustration, a sculpture - you kick yourself and ask: ‘Why didn't I create that?'
- Someone who recognises the value of insight, impact, relevance and effectiveness.
- Someone who's as excited by old-school craft as they are digital transformation.
- Someone who loves finding the human angle in client propositions - no matter how hidden.
- We don't need an exclusively “advertising” creative: we want a creative thinker, who'll consider client problems from different angles.
- Given the full range of services at this agency you'll need to be able to manage several projects within strict deadlines, whilst maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Any experience working with a healthcare, well being or pharma brand is a bonus
Salary approx £40-50k
Get in touch with Mishel @ Truffle for more info