Senior Digital Analyst
My client, a leading agency is looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to sit on site at a leading retail client.
Needed at least twice a week in Surrey, the team works in a very agile manner and fast turnaround of project tasks is expected.
This role is for a 3 month contract to deliver against some specific projects.
Key responsibilities and accountability:
- To deliver expert Web Analytics analysis using Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. Experience of SkyGlue a bonus but not essential
- To ensure best in class data solutions are delivered to the client using statistical analysis and modelling techniques that deliver true and actionable insight
- To lead the analytics projects and outputs for the agency that have been identified as key deliverables for the duration of the contract, including maintaining high standards across BAU reports through to ensuring is contributing at the Agency meetings and any relevant wider business initiatives that occur during the contract duration.
- To work closely with the Data Planning, Content, Customer Experience and Developer teams to continuously optimise all the websites/digital assets.
- To present and explain the results of analysis to non-technical clients and colleagues
- To work closely with the Data Planners and Planners to develop innovative solutions to client projects/business challenges
- To assist with the development of business cases in support of campaign initiatives
- To report on the success of campaigns using highly visual techniques including dashboard builds, to highlight trends in the data and the rationale for trends
- To advise clients on the optimum way to use data and analytical / statistical techniques to drive maximum value from their data
Role-specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years' experience within digital analytics roles.
- Must be a strategic thinker with an innovative approach to data, pushing the boundaries of how data can be used to drive strategic initiatives forward within the digital environment
- Must be confident discussing data analytics with agencies of other disciplines (e.g. CRM, Media, Retail) and with clients of varying levels of data knowledge and expertise
- Must have experience of test and learn/website AB testing to ensure the team take a test and learn approach to content; real time data and insight driven optimisation to improve performance of digital content
- Expert web analytics experience; specifically, Google Analytics (Adobe Analytics also advantageous in addition to GA)
- Deep understanding of Web Analytics tagging protocols and naming conventions (Google Tag Manager and SkyGlue specifically)
- Experience of building interactive, visual dashboards in tools such as Google Data Studio and Geckoboard
- Good SQL skills (able to write complex queries) for database analysis, and SkyGlue journey analysis and integrations
- Advanced Excel (Pivot tables, macros, etc…) skills
- Ability to identify new creative and consumer optimisation opportunities where data planning and analytical tools can be used to enhance the ROI of content and campaigns
* Computer science or statistical degree preferable
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a very high attention to detail.
* Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Collaborate with developers to establish and understand the technical vision to deliver business insights.
* Confidence and comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing client environment.
* Desire to learn and continuously improve.
* Collaborative team player, open minded.
* Ability to work with all levels of internal and associated agency staff as well as client senior management
Start ASAP - £300 - £390 a day. Surrey/ London