Middleweight-Senior Motion Graphics Designer
Our client, an exceptionally innovative Digital Agency are seeking a highly talented and passionate Mid-Senior Motion Graphics Designer to join their forward-thinking creative team in Soho! This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a vibrant and growing company, who want to invest in the right people and provide the freedom for you to grow and enhance your skills whilst producing execptional work. You will create a diverse range of motion graphics and video projects for TOP global clients from Financial Services to Gaming, and with no hieracy in the business you will have the chance to work across all projects from concept through to completion.
From establishing motion style-guides for mobile apps, creating seamless animated loops for social media, and revolutionary promos, to shooting videos, this role requires creativity, resourcefulness and the ability to rapidly pick up new skills!
We want to meet with people who have an impressive all-round understanding of motion and time-based media, a real passion for thinking out of the box and who is truly brimming with creative ideas and endless ambition!
Skills & Experience Required:
- An original showreel. We want to see non-polished originality if it shows off your personality and creative flair
- 3-8 Years of previous Motion Graphics experience
- Expert use of After Effects & Premiere Pro
- Strong concept & storyboard skills- illustration would be a real bonus
- A keen eye for colour, composition, and typography
- A real appreciation of design & innovation
If you want to be an integral part of a creative team based in Soho who are defining the next generation of mobile gaming and apps then send your CV & Showreel in NOW for immediate consideration & interview!