Bathroom Sales Designer
This Independent Kitchen and Bathroom design studio offers contemporary designs from concept to completion. They deliver high quality products whilst offering a personal service, always aiming to exceed expectations.
They now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bathroom Sales Designer to join their team in their stunning showroom in Surrey. Reporting directly to the owners you will be responsible for the smooth running of all aspects of the business. Customer service experience is a core aspect of the post and you will be greeting customers in the showroom as well as on site visits, and driving showroom sales.
Maintaining an awareness of current retail trends and developing relationships with suppliers and customers will be part of your remit and you will be working from customer enquiries, liaising with installers and managing projects from start to finish.
Person / Experience Required:
- Excellent CAD skills, preferably Compusoft Winner
- A passion for innovative and contemporary design together with attention to detail
- A real people person with excellent communication skills and a good telephone manner
- Previous experience in the mid-high end bathroom industry together with the installation process is needed
- Flexible to work Saturdays, closed Sundays
- Full UK driving licence with use of own car
£25k+ basic plus commission, OTE £50k