A rapidly growing FinTech brand is looking for a Search Specialist to take ownership of the SEO and to support on Paid activities.
This is a fantastic role, you'll be responsible for designing and executing mainly new SEO campaigns and supporting on paid to achieve acquisition targets within an agreed budget.
- Managing SEO campaigns for mobile and desktop performance increases
- Executing on-page optimisation including technical aspects of a website
- Proven ability in content writing and publishing on CMS platform.
- Performing outreach activity to create relationship with third party website to create inbound links.
- Conducting technical site audits, and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Planning and executing off page campaigns using targeted content and hitlists
- Using Google analytics and ranking analysis tools to measure and report performance
- Reporting progress to business on weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Manage and deliver Paid campaigns both directly and indirectly
- Report on Paid activities performance
- Support the scaling up of the paid account
- SEO, Content Marketing strategies
- Have hands-on experience
- Data-oriented and know your way around Excel and Google Analytics
- Are an open, collaborative and inclusive communicator, a logical, problem-solver
- Possess excellent attention to detail