Brand Strategy & Innovation Consultants
Brand Strategy & Innovation Consultants
£35K-£55K + Benefits & Bonus Package
Unlocking new brand opportunities by combining strategic thinking, insight and creativity is what this highly respected London based consultancy does day in and day out for major consumer brands in FMCG, drinks, personal care, retail and other sectors. Working closely with senior clients on projects spanning Brand Strategy, Positioning, Insight & Segmentation, Innovation, Brand Identity and Storytelling, our client has a long track record of delivering solutions that drive brand and business growth; innovations, positionings and designs that make a significant impact upon their markets in the UK and across the world.
With an ongoing stream of new briefs, our client is seeking a number of consultants/planners to join the team. This a two hatted role in which you will work with clients to manage projects on a day-to-day basis, and deliver the strategic thinking, analysis and inspiration that underpins brand solutions and recommendations. In what is a close-knit, collaborative culture, you will also be responsible for developing revenue from existing clients and will work alongside the new business team to develop new business prospects too.
Our Ideal Candidates
With a background gained in a planning, insight or strategy role in advertising or brand, innovation or design consulting or perhaps on the client-side in an innovation/insight function, you will have extensive experience managing strategic brand projects. Other skills and experience should also include some if not all of the following:
- A broad perspective on markets, consumers and brands, with the ability to bring in fresh thinking into a client's category or brand from the outside world
- Proven skills in insight development; and sensitivity to working with segmentation techniques, and being able to synthesise implications and direction out of them to shape positionings and concepts
- An intuitive ability to 'read' brands and their role in consumers' lives
- Proven ability to review disparate data sources (quant and qual) and be able to establish, and justify, direction out of that analysis
- Being comfortable working with creative and visual tools and output used to define brands and their positioning
- A broad understanding of the business context and commercial and strategic issues facing our clients and their brands
- Great conceptual and creative ability with an aptitude for crafting insights, positioning statements, and writing concepts
- Strong people skills and an out-going and can-do personality that clients will love, whilst carrying an authority commensurate with the significance of the projects you are accountable for.
- A personality capable of handling conflicting workloads, and deadlines, and which comes up smiling. One which makes a positive contribution to the spirit of a hard working agency, but revels in enjoying the fun and the personalities when we are able
- Great presentation, proposal and facilitation skills
And last and by no means least, you should be commercially driven - someone who is conscious of the need (in a non-retained business model) to secure subsequent income streams after any given project ends!
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment with extensive marketing recruitment and hands-on marketing experience working with brand management, communications, category management and insight/research specialists. If you would like to discuss this role, or any other roles that might be suitable, please e-mail or call Adam Tarsh.
If you don't feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.