European Digital Strategy Leader - FMCG
European Digital Strategy Leader - FMCG
CHF150-170K - UK Equivalent c.£80K-100K +Benefits & Bonus
An exceptional track record of building and implementing innovative and effective digital marketing strategies and with a focus on consumers, shoppers and retail customers is key for this challenging new role in the European HQ of a major global player in the personal care. Working across a portfolio of brands, you will develop drive forward the digital & social media strategy across all markets, working closely with regional and local brand teams to ensure all initiatives are relevant, compelling and consistent with global brand strategies.
Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Leading search marketing programs and activity for all markets, partnering with key agency partners.
- Managing social listening activity across all markets, leveraging audience insights/analytics to inform digital marketing plans and content.
- Partnering with agency and brand teams to develop digital content from strategy and briefing to creation and deployment into markets.
- Creating an effective e-Commerce content strategy for major pureplay e-tailers and grocery and personal care retailers, partnering with local Marketing & Sales teams and key agencies.
- Enhancing e-Commerce search rankings and consumer reviews across priority markets, working with local markets and agencies.
- Ensuring relevant KPIs are established and working with markets/agencies to ensure timely reporting and tracking of digital activity, making recommendations for change as required.
- Playing a key role in driving the digital transformation within the business, building capabilities and stronger understanding of digital marketing across brand teams and markets.
- Co-developing digital research plans including in-market tests with the European Insights team.
With experience gained in a leading client-side FMCG, retail or other business, or in a leading digital agency environment, you will have exceptional strategic thinking and operational marketing skills, with a deep and hands-on understanding of developing and impending digital marketing, search, e-commerce and social media techniques. Other key attributes include:
- Consumer Focus: Identifying new ways with digital tools and initiatives to get closer to consumers and shoppers whilst helping to identify and shape key assets to meet marketing objectives.
- Effective Execution : Achieving tangible, measurable results with speed and excellence, eliminating unnecessary work and being responsible and accountable for results.
- Driving Innovation: Championing new initiatives, influencing others and securing buy-in to your ideas and recommendations quickly and effectively.
- Relationship Building: Able to build strong relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels, working within a complex matrix structure.
- Inquisitive, proactive and confident: Happy to challenge the status quo and always looking for new ideas and opportunities for development and improvement.
- Personal presence: Able to commands respect, trust and credibility at all levels of seniority.
This highly successful multinational blue-chip FMCG business has a substantial portfolio of household, health care and personal care brands sold across the world. It has an exceptional track record of investing heavily in innovation and support of its brands, identifying new opportunities to inspire and built loyalty amongst its consumer base. The business has a values-led positive, embracing culture, demanding high levels of personal commitment and performance and offering exceptional opportunities for career development in the UK and beyond.
If you are excited by this challenge, talk to us now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your specific marketing skills, experience and energies to a uniquely exciting and challenging role, in which you will be able to make a significant and lasting impact on the business. Contact: Adam Tarsh at firstname.lastname@example.org