Account Director | 6 Month FTC
Account Director | 6 Month FTC | £60k Pro-rata | Central London
Our client is a leading corporate design and branding communications agency, regularly found near the top of Design Week's Top 100 agencies list. They are now looking for an Account Director with design agency-side account and project management experience to join their team.
The role of the Account Director is to work across a diverse portfolio of clients, delivering integrated and strategic corporate communications, specialising in Annual Reporting
Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of Annual Reporting with demonstrable experience in a corporate communications environment, agency or client side, working across multiple clients and sectors.
- Experience in annual reports, annual reviews, investor presentations, investor communications, corporate identity creation/brand, design and digital
- Experienced in communicating financial performance for a national and international client base
- Working closely with Client Directors to deliver against agreed client strategies, proposals and briefs
- Oversee project delivery, ensuring projects are on time and on budget
- Develop effective business relationships with clients and be regarded as their primary source of communications advice
- Responsibility for accurate and timely billing of client projects
- Financially literate and an appreciation of how to present financial information to stakeholders
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- First class communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate.
We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.