Digital Marketing Operations Manager (Contract)
My Client a leading retailer is looking for a Digital Marketing Operations Manager for an initial 6 month contract.
The role you will play:
A key element of this clients digital transformation is to change their ability to leverage data at scale to deliver relevant, personalised and timely communication to their consumers, which can be optimised in real-time, across the full marketing funnel to drive growth and ROI of digital media.
You will champion and adopt an energetic, agile way of working in order to rapidly test, learn and scale success. You will be empowered to lead and make decisions that drive key business outcomes.
- Orchestrate the timely delivery of precision marketing digital campaigns and always on activities based on integrated marketing briefs (media, performance, search and 1:1) provided by a brand
- Qualify and manage demand of digital campaigns and always-on activity
- Draw on resource to form an agile, cross-functional team and project manage Precision Marketing activity on time, in full, to budget
- Follow up with brands to make sure the briefs are integrated and provide clear input for the agencies including KPIs
- Sign-off the campaign set-up in collaboration with brands, once tags and audiences have been qualified
- Be the main point of contact for execution agencies and liaison between them and the brands
- Own the interpretation and sharing of regular reporting on initiative performance
- Make recommendations based on issues and opportunities to enable in-flight optimisation in collaboration with brand managers
- Champion the continual improvement of precision marketing processes and ways of working
This role is suited to a collaborative leader and a flawless executor with 5+ years' experience in the data driven digital marketing industry, with a particular spike and passion for driving change.
As the right candidate you need to demonstrate expertise in your field:
- A track record of leveraging data to (re-)target consumers and leading execution of digital marketing campaigns by working collaboratively with a broad cross functional team of specialists and partners (agency / industry)
- A demonstrable obsession with Consumer Journey mapping and Consumer Experience management, activating reach/ engagement opportunities and driving conversion across key touch-points.
- Exceptional project leadership management with experience leading agile teams in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience in business process improvement through a continuous test and learn approach
- A good working knowledge of Agile practices and how they can be deployed to work on digital marketing activities
- Passion for the digital world and its implications for business
Drop me a copy of your CV to BJeffries@welovesalt.com
Who you will report to:
Digital Transformation Director (who reports to the UK&I General Manager).