A fantastic London based Asset Management business is looking for an experienced Events Associate to join their high performing team. Reporting to the Director of Events, you will be responsible for managing end to end event delivery and execution.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Events channel in delivering events in line with business objectives and priorities to the agreed quality and standard
- Assisting in the organisation and implementation of proprietary events, third-party exhibitions, and conferences
- Co-ordinating communications and event registrations, pre-, during and post-events
- Maintaining up-to-date content on the events pages of the website
- Assisting with the management of suppliers throughout the event lifecycle
- Keeping events in line with set budget, invoicing and final reconciliation of individual events
- Confidently managing events on site, such as delegate attendance, registration and client queries throughout the event, as well as providing onsite support to the team
- Managing stock levels of marketing collateral and conference merchandise for events
Skills and qualifications:
- Must have a minimum of three years, of events experience gained in preferably a financial services environment.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills and be educated to degree level.
- Must have strong organisational skills, an ability to multi-task whilst maintaining an excellent attention to detail and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Specific marketing or events qualifications would be advantageous.
- Able to travel overseas.
- German and /or Italian languages would be beneficial but are not essential.
You will be joining a business that offers a fantastic working culture, generous company bonuses, and benefits as well as flexible working hours. If you are an enthusiastic and driven events planner with experience in either financial or professional services, we'd love to hear from you.