Marketing Manager - FS
If you'd like to work with a bunch a really great people who genuinely enjoy their jobs, then this fab Marketing Manager role at this lovely specialist banking and asset management business could be the one for you. You'll be a financial services marketer with real strengths in reaching the B2B market, and have a collaborative approach and a sense of humour!
This leading global specialist banking and asset management business has grown exponentially since inception, but has managed to retain the open, friendly and collaborative feel that the founders. They are a dynamic team with an impressive inclusive and open culture and where everyone has a voice. They are upbeat, friendly, supportive and have a great sense of humour. They have ambitious marketing plans and this is a great opportunity to help create and shape a brand new marketing strategy. It's a great time to join as they really drive forward their marketing activity, with ambitious but achievable growth targets that you will be instrumental in delivering.
About the role
- Development of the core messaging platform for key B2B audience segments helping derive strategic marketing plans against budget to drive new client acquisition and increase investment
- Accountable for the retention of existing B2B companies
- Development of plans to increase investment from existing B2B companies
- Accountable for initiating campaigns - planning, executing and gaining team buy in to help prioritise the segment
- Driving segmentation across client groups linked closely to insight, research and data
- Strategic and delivery marketing experience in the B2B financial services environment
- Excellent experience in initiating, creating and driving segmented value propositions through to message development and implementation of campaigns
- Strong knowledge of research, client experience and data analytics to determine the strategic marketing approach
- Experience of working in a marketing strategy team and driving go to market teams
- Commercially minded - used to working and delivering to KPis
- Strong, well evidence background in strategy, planning and analysis
- Expertise in taking raw research and insights and turning these into actionable marketing programs
This great B2B Marketing Manager role won't be around for long so click ‘APPLY' to send your CV now.
I specialise in marketing roles, so if this role isn't the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/