Head of Marketing & Brand
Our client is a leading retail business, who operates across four European territories. They are dedicated in keeping their customers and colleagues at the centre of the business strategy, and are currently going through a restructure to align the business with their company vision.
Due to this exciting restructure and natural business growth, they are now looking for a Head of Marketing & Brand, reporting directly into the Marketing Director.
- Develop and maintain a distinctive, differentiated and engaging customer brand proposition
- Lead and create all brand guidelines, covering tone of voice, visual identity and photography style across all customer touch points
- Work closely with the Head of Media, Planning & Digital Marketing on insights from CRM and Customer segmentation
- Lead and manage the creative and production process for all marketing activity
- Manage the creation and delivery of all in store point of sales and printed collateral ensuring 'on brand' store look and feel
- Lead and coordinate all product copy, blog, web and social media content - working closely with the Media and Ecommerce teams
- Lead the creation of visual merchandising guidelines
- Manage creative industries for advertising and instore design
To be successful with your application you will need to have proven experience of leading, managing, developing and implementing brand and customer centred strategies. You will also have managed instore POS and the production process. It's critical that you have experience in influencing senior management and be comfortable with working closely with C-Suite on a regular basis.
This is a really exciting role working for a business who are well know in the retail industry! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are eager to learn and excel in your career, then this is the role for you!