Marketing Automation Manager
An exciting Marketing Automation Manager opportunity to join a sector-leading media brand who have ambitious future plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about improving engagement, enhancing the customer lifecycle and supporting campaigns to deliver fantastic results.
As Marketing Automation Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Driving the global email strategy for lead generation, personalising content and product marketing.
- Building and automating a high volume of email programs across the marketing funnel - demand generation, lead nurture, personalised content, product marketing, newsletters and customer notifications.
- Managing all aspects of the marketing automation platform, including emails, email programing, testing and optimization, data segmentation, lead scoring, database management and reporting and analysis.
- Creating and managing multiple data segments to execute targeted and personalised email programs across the marketing funnel.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive A/B test plans to optimise email and landing page performance.
Skills, Experience and Personal Attributes
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, complex data segmentation, email programming and reporting.
- Significant experience of marketing automation platforms and database management.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Superior written, oral, project management and quantitative skills.
- Data-driven approach to marketing; the ability to think beyond today's trends to effectively market our suite of products to a new customer base.