Junior Interior Designer
Are you looking to take your next step in interior design and begin to develop your career in an exciting leading global design partner? This firm is seeking a Junior Interior Designer to join their creative team in London. The team hold a majority of experience in large scale, complex projects acting solely as architects. However their aim is to begin to focus more on delivering construction for smaller turnkey projects.
The successfull candidate will have:
- Interior design degree or architectural qualifications
- Experience in the commercial and workplace sector.
- Ideally a couple of years' experience.
- Strong design and communication skills.
- Creative flair and a conceptual approach to design.
- Enthusiasm and the ability to show initiative.
- Understanding of and experience in delivering projects from pitches to packages.
- The ability to work well in a team and assist the team leader.
- The capability to collaborate, to innovate and to learn.
- Strong skills in 2D and 3D package(s) including CAD skills and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign).
- Experience in using Revit is an advantage.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.