Product Developer/ Industrial Designer
My client are a Global E-Commerce Brand, who are looking for a Product Designer to design and create fashion items. This is an opportunity to join a company who is leading the fashion industry and be responsible for developing concepts for a variety of different products. The Ideal Candidate will be passionate about cycling,
- Generating innovative product concepts in line with our design philosophy and quality standards.
- Managing the product creation process from ideation to finalised commercial product.
- Interacting with the factories and being involved with the prototyping and manufacturing process.
- Identifying, researching and sourcing new fabrics/materials and production processes.
- Sourcing, evaluating and negotiating with new manufacturing partners.
- Evaluating designs for opportunities to enhance performance, quality, and cost.
- Processing consumer insights to inform product design and development.
- Working with the team to create product and performance descriptions, as well as marketing materials.
To be considered for this role you will have experience in physical product design, you will ideally have experience in industrial design and have a passion for cycling.
To apply, contact Nyamka Becktemba at Salt.