Mid-weight Designer | Central London | c£30k + Benefits
Our client is the go-to brand and business advisors for the legal and professional services sector. They have spent almost a decade working with some of the world's leading private practices
as well as helping to create and launch new law firms into the market.
They are now looking for a mid-weight graphic designer to join their growing team based in central London You will come ideally from an agency background with a creative flair.
- Proposal Documents
- Corporate design
- Brand Expression
- Web visuals
- Print and digital advertising
- Company design templates and all other visual documentation
- Help conceptualise the future visual identity and tone to the client requirements.
- Skilled at Adobe CS
- Ideally knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint as well as Keynote
- Knowledge of the legal world would be beneficial
- Creative and visually literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude and highly organised
- Time-management ability to deliver projects within tight deadlines
If this role matches your skills, experience and motivations then please apply and include your portfolio if appropriate. We consider every application and will get back to you with a decision as soon as possible.
NU Creative Talent and our clients value diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applicants regardless of ethnic origin, national origin, gender, race, colour, religious beliefs, disability, sexual orientation or age.